Experience Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, a different side of Costa Rica! Choose from zip lining or a hanging bridge, two exhilarating ways to explore the forest.
Start time: 9 a.m.
Duration: 9.5 hours
Guests: 2-person minimum
Get ready for a day full of fun and adventure at the active volcano Rincón de la Vieja. First, enjoy a 40-minute horseback ride. Then, ride 12 different zip lining cables, set up at the edge of a canyon about 450 feet from the ground and overlooking a beautiful waterfall.
A delicious lunch awaits you to celebrate your journey back to the ground after you morning adventures.
During the afternoon, there’s nothing better than relaxing at a natural spa! This one is built at the ground openings of the volcano, and it includes a steam room, volcanic mud baths, and hot springs, all provided by Mother Nature. It will definitely heal your body and soul.
- Tour includes
- Ground transportation with A/C
- Bilingual guide
- Canopy zip-lining gear and guides
- Horseback riding
- Spa with mud baths, steam room, and hot springs
- A cooler with water
- What to Bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
- A set of dry clothes to change into
- Swimming suit (dark is best because of the volcanic mud)
- Bug repellent
- Camera and a big smile!
- Copy of your passport and a picture ID