Explore Costa Rica’s back roads, sugar cane fields, local towns, culture, and more! See tropical wildlife in one of the most beautiful national parks in the world.
Start time: 10 a.m.
Duration: 11.5 hours
Guests: 4-person minimum
Leave the driving and logistics to us and enjoy this experience of the magnificent Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. The biodiverse forest shelters impressive wildlife among its lush flora. Explore this unique forest and see what hides under the dense and beautiful treetops.
Once you arrive at Monteverde, you have two options:
- Ride an amazing zip line composed of 13 cables plus a Tarzan swing. Fly through the forest and see it from the heights.
- Visit the famous hanging bridges and a tropical butterfly garden. Feel as if you’re walking through the sky as you trek through the jungle on suspended bridges.
Both options include the opportunity to see a beautiful hummingbird garden. Spot the coppery-headed emerald, violet sabrewing, purple-throated mountain gem, and more.
After enjoying your chosen activities, we take you for a great lunch. During the afternoon, you are taken to a Coffee Plantation and a working Agriculture Farm. It is a guided tour!
- Ground transportation with A/C
- Bilingual guide
- A cooler with water
- Hiking or comfortable clothes
- Rain gear
- An extra set of dry clothes
- Bug repellent
- Copy of your passport and a picture ID