Go on a two-hour hike through a great forest, observing birds, monkeys, white-nosed coatis, butterflies, a 40-foot waterfall (rainy season only), and secondary volcanic activity.
Start time: 6 a.m.
Duration: 14 hours
Guests: 4-person minimum
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Groups (per person) 1 - 2 Adults
- Groups (per person) 3 - 30 Adults
- Child (Ages 6-10)
- Child (5 and under)
The visit to the Rain Forest, make this long day trip, totally worth it. A break along the way for a delicious breakfast and stretch out.
Once we get to the town of La Fortuna, Arenal. We offer 3 options; you have to pick one.
- Visit Danaus Eco Farm for a guided tour. This easy walk that goes for about one hour. Keep an eye out for lazy sloths, beautiful birds, a butterfly garden, and more.
- Hike the Rain Forest by Hanging Bridges. It is a 2:45 hours medium-difficulty.
- Adventure yourself to La Fortuna Waterfall. It goes for one hour both ways and 500 steps each way. The 180-foot waterfall is a powerful sight and a perfect place to swim. Not recommended to people with hypertension, asthma, heart conditions, pregnancy.
A delicious lunch overlooking the volcano is served for you. Later, enjoy the natural hot springs, surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Around 4:30 p.m., we start heading back, tired, and exhilarated from an amazing day.
We provide a cooler with water. Feel free to bring your preferred drinks.
- Ground transportation with A/C
- Bilingual guide
- Chosen activity
- Hot springs
- A cooler with water
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Swimming suits
- Bug spray
- Copy of your passport and a picture ID