The visit to the Rain Forest, make this long day trip, totally worth it.
Arenal Volcano Deluxe Tour
Start time: 6 a.m.
Duration: 14 hours
Guests: 4-person minimum
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Groups (per person) 1 - 2 Adults
- Groups (per person) 3 - 30 Adults
- Child (Ages 6-10)
- Child (5 and under)
The visit to the Rain Forest at La Fortuna Town makes this long day trip totally worth it. A break along the way for a delicious breakfast and stretch out.
Once we get to the town of La Fortuna, Arenal, we offer you 3 great options – pick your favorite:
1. Visit Danaus Eco Farm for a guided tour. This easy walk goes for about one hour. Keep an eye out for lazy sloths, beautiful birds, a butterfly garden, and more.
2. Hike the Rain Forest by Hanging Bridges. It is a 2:45 hours medium-difficulty.
3. Swim at La Fortuna Waterfall. It goes for 1 hour both ways and 500 steps each way. The 180-foot waterfall is a powerful sight and a perfect place to swim. Not recommended to people with hypertension, asthma, heart conditions, pregnancy.
Next, we take you to the World Class Tabacon Hot Springs. A delicious lunch overlooking the volcano is served for you. Enjoy the natural hot springs, surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Once you are ready by 4:30 p.m., we start heading back, tired and exhilarated from an amazing day. Bring a pillow to make more comfortable your drive.
We got you a cooler with cold water. Feel free to bring your preferred drinks.
- Ground transportation with A/C
- Bilingual guide
- Chosen activity
- Breakfast, lunch
- Tabacon Hot Springs
- A cooler with water
- Hiking shoes, sandals
- Comfortable clothes
- An extra dry set of clothes
- Rain gear
- Swimming suits
- Bug repellent
- Copy of your passport and a picture ID